Non Ferrous (Aluminum) Cutting Saw Blades
Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blades
Aluminum Extrusions | Thin Wall Tubing| Thin Gauge Sheets| Aluminum Frames
Designed For: Smooth, burr free cuts on all types of aluminum extrusions, thin wall tubing and thin gauge sheets with a wall thickness of 1/16 inch to 1/8 inch. These blades work particularly well on double mitre or portable mitre box machines. Please note that lubricant shoudl always be used during cutting and material should always be firmly secured while being cut.
Saw blades for vinyl window molding can be supplied upon request.
Looking for 5 Blades or More?
Consider our Make, Hold and Service Agreement. Please fill out the following questionnaire by clicking the link below.
All “Make, Hold and Service” agreements consist of the following.
- Upfront initial purchase of saw blades (minimum 5)
- We maintain back stock of same amount, ready to ship.
- You initiate return label when your blades are ready to be sharpened.
- When we see UPS label is generated, we will automatically ship you a set a new blades based off your initial purchase amount.
- When you receive new blades, ship us your blades that need to be sharpened. You are only charged for the sharpening service of the blades. As long as you are in the program, you will never have to purchase blades again. You also may send in other blades during this process for sharpening, however they will not be returned until the next batch, unless you chose to pay return shipping to ship sooner.
- All shipping is free within the program, as long as you’re sending in 5 blades or more.